10 December 2005

Done with Finals

So, I'm done with finals for this semester. It's nice. Now, I have time to do some free reading, which is something I don't really have time to do during the school year. I love just going to the library and perusing through the shelves and picking some book that seems interesting to me to read. Right now, I'm reading True Grizz (and I don't have the author in front of me). It's about grizzly bears, and so far seems good. Anyone else have any suggestions for books to read? Anything law-related is probably out, unless it's really good...but I'm open otherwise (fiction/non-fiction, etc.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Doug, here's my first post on your blog.
"You Shall Know Our Velocity" by Dave Eggers - quirky, off-beat story about two friends' quest to distribute money to the world. one of my favorite books.
"Lords of Discipline" by Pat Conroy - story of friendship and intrigue at the Citadel (Abigail recommended this book to me)
"Looking for Alaska" by Peter Jenkins - journalist moves his family to Alaska for a year to document the experience.

Hope that gets you through the winter break. Any more book suggestions for readers of your blog?!?