19 February 2006

Published in The New York Times

So, last Sunday, I was reading this article, about a man who decided to jump down to the subway tracks to retrieve his iPod. I thought that this was really foolish, and decided it merited a letter to the editor. Sunday night, I wrote an email and sent it off to The New York Times Letters Department, never expecting to hear back again from them. Instead, I got an email from them on Wednesay at 5:30 p.m. telling me that they planned to publish my letter Sunday. True to their word, my letter was published today.

2 comments:

surplemaple said...

Oh my gosh, you are so famous now! Can I have your autograph? Do I need an appointment to hang out with you? So looking forward to chillin' with a legend.

P.S. Props on listing Carlisle as your location!!

Oola's twin said...

Congratulations! To be published in the Times is one of my goals in life, right behind arguing in front of the Supreme Court and saying "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night!"